Final cut pro 10.2.2 full for Mac OS
According to Apple, Final Cut Pro X 10.2.2 comes to mac users with the following new features.
- Native support for Sony XAVC-L and Panasonic AVC-Intra 4:4:4 up to 4K resolution
- Import Canon XF-AVC 8-bit video files with Canon plug-in
- Export interlaced H.264 video
- Asset management systems can include a library backup file when sharing from Final Cut Pro
- Fixes render errors that could occur when using reflective materials with 3D text
- Improves stability when swapping materials on 3D text with published parameters
- Improves performance when loading text styles
- Motion Title templates with published text layout parameters now export correctly
- Fixes an issue that could cause 3D text to appear dark when rendered
- Addresses issues with timing on certain animated effects
what’s new in 10.2.2:
Final Cut Pro 10.2 takes motion graphics to the big screen with incredible 3D titles, advanced masking tools, and effects enhancements that make it faster and easier to get the perfect look. Final Cut Pro X also adds support for cutting-edge camera formats and includes a number of other improvements, making the best-selling version of Final Cut Pro even better.
How to c-r-a-c-k?
This is the Final Cut Pro X 10.2.2 Full Free